Tottenham Hotspur are prepared to send midfielder Dele Alli on a short-term loan to Paris Saint-Germain, provided they are able to land a replacement before Monday’s transfer deadline.
The England international has fallen down the pecking order under manager Jose Mourinho and he has played only 472 minutes of first-team football this season.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Les Parisiens had failed with three approaches for Alli, but the hierarchy would continue to back manager Mauricio Pochettino in the pursuit of the playmaker.
According to Le Parisien, the reigning French champions have now agreed on a temporary move for Alli for the remainder of the campaign without the option to buy.
However, the deal will only go through, if the north London giants are able to land a suitable replacement before the Premier League transfer window closes on Monday.
Former Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen, currently at Inter Milan and Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Florian Neuhaus are being reported as potential candidates to replace the England international.
Latest Ligue 1 News
- Will PSG finally break their Champions League curse under Galtier?
- PSG v Nantes: Trophee des Champions Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Lyon mean business this summer as prodigal sons return home
- Paris Saint-Germain’s 2022/23 pre-season fixtures & more
- Ligue 1 Transfer News Latest – Lacazette Coming Home
- Rennes vs Marseille Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Paris Saint-Germain Transfer News Update & Marseille Preview
- Ligue 1 2021/2022 Race for Europe
- The 5 Best January 2022 Signings in Ligue 1
- Why Could Nice Upset PSG in Coupe de France?