Tottenham Hotspur are prepared to send midfielder Dele Alli on a short-term loan to Paris Saint-Germain, provided they are able to land a replacement before Monday’s transfer deadline.
The England international has fallen down the pecking order under manager Jose Mourinho and he has played only 472 minutes of first-team football this season.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Les Parisiens had failed with three approaches for Alli, but the hierarchy would continue to back manager Mauricio Pochettino in the pursuit of the playmaker.
According to Le Parisien, the reigning French champions have now agreed on a temporary move for Alli for the remainder of the campaign without the option to buy.
However, the deal will only go through, if the north London giants are able to land a suitable replacement before the Premier League transfer window closes on Monday.
Former Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen, currently at Inter Milan and Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Florian Neuhaus are being reported as potential candidates to replace the England international.
Latest Ligue 1 News
- Ligue 1’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees
- Manchester City agree €65m fee to sign Rennes winger Jeremy Doku
- Ligue 1 Season Preview 2023/24: PSG set to dominate again
- 2023-24 Ligue 1 season: PSG look to continue dominance by clinching 12th league title
- Mbappe stay ensures Neymar departure this summer
- Saudi Arabia confident about signing PSG star Lionel Messi
- Preview: Paris Saint-Germain vs Lens – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Paris Saint-Germain vs Rennes – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Paris Saint-Germain vs Bayern Munich Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Rennes vs Paris Saint-Germain Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups