Paris Saint-Germain forward Angel di Maria has no desire to return to former club Rosario Central when his contract expires at the end of June, Calciomercato reports.
The Argentine joined Les Parisiens from Manchester United in the summer of 2015 and he has since registered a stunning tally of 82 goals and 102 assists from 243 appearances in all competitions.
The 32-year-old has less than six months remaining on his contract with the reigning French champions, but he is still considered a regular starter on the right side of the attack.
So far, there has been no breakthrough in the contract talks and Di Maria will have a decision to make sooner rather than later. Former club Rosario are keen on signing him, but he has no plans of returning to his hometown club this summer.
Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur have been credited with an interest in signing him in recent weeks. Should he make the move to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium, he will be reunited with manager Jose Mourinho whom he played under at Real Madrid.
Latest Ligue 1 News
- Ligue 1’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees
- Manchester City agree €65m fee to sign Rennes winger Jeremy Doku
- Ligue 1 Season Preview 2023/24: PSG set to dominate again
- 2023-24 Ligue 1 season: PSG look to continue dominance by clinching 12th league title
- Mbappe stay ensures Neymar departure this summer
- Saudi Arabia confident about signing PSG star Lionel Messi
- Preview: Paris Saint-Germain vs Lens – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Paris Saint-Germain vs Rennes – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Paris Saint-Germain vs Bayern Munich Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Rennes vs Paris Saint-Germain Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups