Paris Saint-Germain forward Angel di Maria has no desire to return to former club Rosario Central when his contract expires at the end of June, Calciomercato reports.
The Argentine joined Les Parisiens from Manchester United in the summer of 2015 and he has since registered a stunning tally of 82 goals and 102 assists from 243 appearances in all competitions.
The 32-year-old has less than six months remaining on his contract with the reigning French champions, but he is still considered a regular starter on the right side of the attack.
So far, there has been no breakthrough in the contract talks and Di Maria will have a decision to make sooner rather than later. Former club Rosario are keen on signing him, but he has no plans of returning to his hometown club this summer.
Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur have been credited with an interest in signing him in recent weeks. Should he make the move to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium, he will be reunited with manager Jose Mourinho whom he played under at Real Madrid.
Latest Ligue 1 News
- Lyon mean business this summer as prodigal sons return home
- Paris Saint-Germain’s 2022/23 pre-season fixtures & more
- Ligue 1 Transfer News Latest – Lacazette Coming Home
- Rennes vs Marseille Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Paris Saint-Germain Transfer News Update & Marseille Preview
- Ligue 1 2021/2022 Race for Europe
- The 5 Best January 2022 Signings in Ligue 1
- Why Could Nice Upset PSG in Coupe de France?
- Ligue 1 Matchday 20: January 9, 2022 – 3 Talking Points
- Paris Saint-Germain Set Sights on Chelsea’s Rising Star Conor Gallagher